Wednesday 3 February 2021

Y13: Lamia | Lesson 2

Hello Year 13,


Here’s lesson 2 of Lamia.

 

Today, you’ll be doing the following:

 

  • an Othello recap quiz
  • a reminder of key ideas from last time
  • some reading and annotation
  • a 10-minute paragraph task
  • an exit quiz

 

I estimate that there’s 80-90 minutes of work here, so it’s today's lesson plus a bit of independent learning to do when you can fit it in before Monday.


Apologies if there’s confusion on the video. I started showing you pictures and then convinced myself you couldn’t see them, then realised later that you could. I’m an idiot. I may have hidden it in the edit. 

 

Everything you need is on this powerpoint:

 

Give me a shout if you get stuck.

 

Mr M


P.S. I've started using powerpoint even though I don't usually like it for teaching; it means that my resources are pretty but my file sizes are out of control. Let me know if there are any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment