Sunday 29 March 2020

Lockdown Literature 2.1

Hi folks,

I'm keeping things simple today as we're still getting everyone up to speed and I don't anyone to fall behind. Some of you have had to play catch-up with the Desdemona essay and several of you were self-isolating in the last week. Well done for catching up and thanks for the essays. I just have a couple left to mark.

First, a couple of reminders if you're still catching up:

And now for today's work (to be completed by Thursday): 

1) Read Isabella lines 226-337. Make some initial annotations using the resources on the previous blogpost. I'll add more of my notes later.

2) Update your summary sheet:


3) Make notes on the following questions. You can print the doc or download it to add your notes.

 

Please let me know if you need any help. 

Mr M

 

No comments:

Post a Comment